Today's class was all about Meeting People and Making Small Talk
1) We looked at the weather in the UK and Hong Kong.
2) You walked around and introduced yourselves to each other.
3) We looked at how students from other countries might use English slightly differently, especially phrases like "How are you?"
4) You asked me some questions about myself, and we looked at which questions would be OK to ask to your host family.
7) Then we watched a short Friends video and looked at ways to make Small Talk.
8) Then I introduced your Final Presentation Task, and you got into groups and discussed what you would like to present.
Don't forget there are short reading and listening homeworks if you want extra practice - these both have questions to answer at the end of the page.
See you next week!
~ Mr O.